According to the Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data and its development regulations, all users are informed that personal data provided through the website www.grupolantero.com (hereafter the “Website”) when filling out the form in the section “work with us” and/or the sending e-mails to the addresses “@grupolantero.com”, will be included in the files owned by LANINVER SHC, S.L. registered in Calle Velázquez 157, 5ªB, 28002 Madrid and TIN B-81907776 (hereinafter, “GRUPO LANTERO”), which have been properly registered in the Spanish Agency of Data Protection.
When providing personal data Users voluntarily consent that GRUPO LANTERO makes use of those data according to what it is established in the current Private Policy and for all the purposes we detail below.
GRUPO LANTERO will use the personal data provided by the User with the sole purpose of being identified, dealing with your request and/or sending the information you ask for.
Likewise, the Users sending their resume through the section “work with us” consent that their personal data appearing in their resume are used with the aim of carrying out the screening and hiring functions in order to be able to provide professional and/or employment services in GRUPO LANTERO.
Also, we inform you that we will keep the resumes for a maximum period of three (3) years. After this period we will proceed to its destruction and cancellation from our database.
When providing personal data, the Users agree to be contacted by Spanish or foreign entities directly or indirectly controlled by GRUPO LANTERO and/or those that are part of its business group in any other way. Such entities could be out of the EEA and may not guarantee the same level of protection as in the Spanish law. All of them will use the User’s personal data just for the purposes previously mentioned and always according to the law regarding the data protection.
In case that GRUPO LANTERO decides to transmit its personal database to a third party in the business operations framework of any kind, including without limitation, fusion, split up, transfer of assets and liabilities, business contribution or transfer or any business branch, or any similar operation of corporate restructuring under the commercial laws, the Users consent the transfer, communication and/or availability of their rights to such third party.
No one under the age of 14 will be able to provide their personal data. Providing data the Users express and guarantee they are at least 14 years old and that they are fully responsible for the veracity of such statement.
GRUPO LANTERO has taken the measures and levels of security of personal data protection required by the LOPD and its development regulations and it undertakes to respect the confidentiality of these personal data.
The User must notify any possible changes in the data he/she has provided to GRUPO LANTERO, taking responsibility of the veracity and accuracy of the provided data at any time.
What are the cookies?
Cookies are small text files which contain certain information about the user’s browsing through the website. These cookies are sent to the user’s browse and they are stored on your computer.
Purpose of the cookies
Cookies are used to collect information about how the User browse the website to see how the User interacts with it so your browsing can be improved and optimized.
Types of cookies
a) Depending on the owner of the cookie, they can be:
1. Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the User’s terminal device from a computer or a domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
2. Third-party cookies: They are those that are sent to the User’s terminal device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher but by other entity which deals with the data obtained through the cookies.
b) Depending on the expiration date of the cookie, these can be:
1. Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a website.
2. Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookie that keeps being stored on the device and can be accessed and processed for a limited period of time by the person responsible of the cookies. This time can be from some minutes to several years.
c) Depending on the purpose of the cookie:
1. Analytical cookies: They allow the monitoring and the analysis of the User’s behavior in order to introduce improvements according to the User’s use of the website and services.
2. Technical cookies: They allow the User to browse the website and to use the different options or services.
3. Plug-in cookies: These are also called complement cookies. They are used to exchange social content. Social networks store and access this type of cookies in the User’s device allowing the social network to identify its members while they interact with the complements.
4. Advertising cookies: They are those which allow the management, in the most efficient was possible, of the advertising spaces which the publisher has included in a website, app or platform from which it provides the requested service based on the criteria such as the edited content or the frequency the ads are shown.
5. Media player cookies: They store technical nature data, necessary to play video or audio content, maintaining a proper speed, image quality and temporary storage parameters.
6. Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the User to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a number of criteria in the User’s device such as the language, the type of browser you access the service from, etc.
Cookies used on this website:
- Google Analytics - Analytical cookies
- Share this - Analytical cookies
- Add this - Analytical cookies
- Session cookies - Personalization cookies
For further information about cookies and how to disable them, visit:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For further information you can visit Microsoft support or your browser Help.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings.
For further information you can visit Mozilla support or your browser Help
Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
For further information you can visit Google support or your browser Help.
Safari: Preferences -> Privacy