1. Web ownership
According to the Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Services of the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the www.grupolantero.com (hereafter the “Website”) website holder is “LANINVER SHC, S.L.”, at calle Velázquez 157, 5ªB, 28002 Madrid and TIN B-81907776 and registered at Madrid Mercantile Registry under book 12.718, page M-203.743 (hereinafter “GRUPO LANTERO”).
2. Acceptance of the General terms and conditions of use of the Website
By accessing and using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, therefore, if you do not accept these, please do not access the website.
Also, GRUPO LANTERO will be able to modify and update the information in this website, its settings or presentation at any time.
3. Responsibilities and limitations
GRUPO LANTERO makes the maximum effort to avoid errors in the contents published in the Website and guarantee its smooth operation. GRUPO LANTERO declares that it has adopted all necessary measures, within its possibilities and in the state of technology, to guarantee the functioning of the Website and avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to the Users. Nevertheless, GRUPO LANTERO cannot guarantee and it is not responsible for:
• The continuity of the contents of the Website and/or the lack of availability or accessibility of the Website;
• The absence of errors in the content and/or products;
• The absence of viruses and other harmful components in the Website or in the server that supplies it;
• The vulnerability of the Website and/or the impregnability of the security measures used on the Website;
• The damages caused to yourself or to a third-party incurred as a result of violating the conditions, rules or instructions that GRUPO LANTERO establishes in the website or through the violation of the security systems
• Any other damages that may be caused by reasons related to the non-functioning or to the faulty functioning of the Website or any sites, when applicable, we have established links with;
• Likewise, GRUPO LANTERO is not responsible for the direct or indirect damages that could result from the use of the Website or its content;
Consequently, the User assumes under his/her sole responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that could derive from the access to the content and the use of the Website.
4. Obligations of Users
In particular, the Users including but not limited must refrain themselves from:
a) Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming or modifying any aspects of the Website.
b) Using the information of any kind obtained through the Website to send advertising, communications with direct sales purposes or any other type of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people regardless their purpose as well as trading or spreading otherwise such information.
c) Not using false identities, or impersonating others when using the Website or any other services of the Website.
5. Intellectual and industrial property
All contents without exclusion and without limitation that are part of this Website, that means, information, articles, software, data, texts, brands, commercial names, logos, icons, images, design and image of the Website (external appearance or “look and feel”), video files, audio files, databases, computer applications, are owned by GRUPO LANTERO or it is operated under license from third parties that are holding the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the contents before mentioned. The current intellectual and industrial property laws protect them.
Under no circumstances shall it be understood that the User is given any license o that any renunciation, total or partial assignment of such rights or any rights are conferred on such contents without previous written authorization by GRUPO LANTERO.
Therefore, any use of the contents of the Website in favor of third parties without previous authorization by GRUPO LANTERO is totally prohibited. In particular, the Users must refrain themselves from altering, exploiting, reproducing, distributing, publicly communicating or making available the contents that are part of the Website to third parties.
Every link of third parties to this Website must be done in good faith and respecting the owner’s rights and subject to the authorization of GRUPO LANTERO for its inclusion.
6. Data protection
In case you liked to make any suggestions or comments, you can contact us by any of the available means to the Users in our contact section.
7. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The Spanish law will govern the use of the Website. Any controversy arising regarding its use will be submitted to the Spanish courts and tribunals.